A canto-pop singer is moving to Park Island.

I have heard on quite good authority that a well known Hong Kong singer is in the process of moving to Park Island. I even know which Tower!

Let's all not try to stare to much, as I am sure she would like to feel just as relaxed here as the rest of us. And please don't try to snap pics of her by the pool. That's just tacky.

I will not say who it is, but keep an eye out for her - you will probably recognize her if you know anything about canto-pop.



Comments

  1. I know she has a White bf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm I don't know any canto pop singers but how popular is she?
    Is she famous enough to be hassled for autographs?

    ReplyDelete
  3. She was quite popular but some reasons her company "frozen" her

    ReplyDelete
  4. What does that mean "frozen"? Who is she and can you say it on here?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pool facilities on Park Island

Green Green Club on Park Island