Japanese restaurant on Park Island

It was a wonderful weekend on Park Island. I spent it swimming, lying on the beach, and eating and drinking! The weather is just great right now.

I ate at the Japanese restaurant on Park Island on Saturday night. I sat at one of the outdoor tables, as the weather was just right, and also because I had two small kids with me who can sometimes make a bit of noise and run around.

My ratings are as follows:

Service - 6/10. Friendly, and food came quite quickly, but the staff were clearly quite new, got a dish wrong, and some of them spoke poor English. No great problems though, and I think they will improve.

Decor - 6/10. Clean, tidy, but not particularly Japanese looking. But not bad either. The owners told me they will be doing some further renovation to improve the look of the restaurant.

Food - 8.5/10. I was pleasantly surprised. Much better than I expected, and I will be going back again primarily becaue of the food.

Value for money - 7/10. Cost came to $425 for two adults and two kids, and that was with 2 beers included.

Sorry about the poor quality photos. It will be better when I get my i phone 5 :)

Japanese Restaurant on Park Island

Park Island Japanese food



Comments

  1. I tend to agree. Service is not great but there food is very good. Better then expected overall.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pool facilities on Park Island

Green Green Club on Park Island