Inquiry about Park Island by an overseas architecture student

Readers, I have received this email below.:

Hello, I am an architecture student in London. We visited Hong Kong in November as part of a field trip and it was an unforgettable experience. I have a few questions about Ma Wan island if anyone is willing to help me please. I have noticed the Care village on the map. What is the village exactly about? I am working on a design proposal for a clinic in Ma Wan village. If you have any interesting information about the village to share please do so.. What is the atmosphere/ambiance of the village? What are the inhabitants like?

If any of you wish to get in contact and/or assist this person, please feel free to post your details on this comments section, or email me and I will pass on your details to him,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pool facilities on Park Island

Green Green Club on Park Island