A burger and pizza on Park Island

Thank you Cafe Roma :)

Pizza and a burger from Cafe Roma

Comments

  1. I've had their lunchtime pizzas - a nice thin 'n light crust that doesn't fill you up too much.

    I've been wanting to try their delicious looking burgers for a while now...maybe today is the day :)

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Park Island BloggerJuly 26, 2011 at 3:01 AM

    Well, their burger will fill you up, that's for sure! Take a pic and post it up.

    For thew burger, I suggest you ask them to add a fried egg!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had the burger last week, it was nice! Mine didn't have an egg though. Next time I'll try the pizza as I like my pizzas thin like that.
    We tried to go to the German resto another time but they asked us if we had a booking, do you normally need to book to eat there? It was packed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Park Island BloggerJuly 28, 2011 at 10:52 PM

    Hi Alison. So did you eat the whole burger?

    Yes, if you want the egg added you need to order it as an extra.

    The German place is usually quite packed. Many people do now book to ensure they get a table, even on weekdays. The service there is average as they tend to hire some young people as waiters, but the food is really suprisingly good and authentic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I had half as I was sharing with my partner and I had some of his fish ! fish was okay, at least a proper whole fish and not the fish bits / fingers like in many other places...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pool facilities on Park Island

Green Green Club on Park Island