Reading newspapers on the Park Island ferry

One thing I like about cafes in the US, is that a newspaper, once read is "recycled". It is left, usually in a designated place, for other customers to come along and read.

I have notice this also happens on the Park Island ferry. There is a luggage rack, in the middle of the ferry, which is usually not used for luggage. Rather, people put used newspapers here, and other people wanting to read them can take it. This is how I get to read my morning newspaper when I travel to HK island in the mornings.

Ma Wan Ferry

Further, at the end of the day, in line with the environmentally principles of Park Island, all newspapers are gathered up and used for newspaper recycling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pool facilities on Park Island

Green Green Club on Park Island